Black & Decker 3 in 1 Cordless Mower After 4 Months [Story & Review]
My sister and I were walking through Home Depot looking for a lawn mower with a bag, and we were not really ready for all the mower tech available these days. We saw everything from manual push mowers to colorful high-tech electric mowers. The decision came down to something everyone including our mother could use and was simple to operate. The final answer came down to the +BLACK+DECKER 3 in 1 Mower. At first, I said no, but after checking the high reviews on Amazon, I thought it may be a great purchase. The bottom line was I didn't need a new gimmicky piece of mower technology that I would have to return the next day. Let's see how it went.
- The mower does not cut the grass evenly. I would have to go over the same stretch of cut grass a couple times.
- The bottom of the detachable mower deck is tough to clean off after cutting long grass.
- It's fairly loud.
- The weed whacker's debris shield clicks into the mower deck, and it feels like it's going to come undone. No peace of mind for the long term.
The Pros | Benefits
- Perfect for active senior citizens.
- Truly is ideal for small lawns, our condominium yard is 20' by 20' more or less.
- Straightforward to use.
- No extension cords
- A great size.
- Cleans well if I'm cutting shorter blades of grass.
- It's pretty light, transporting it up and down stairs is easy.
- The wheels roll great.
- I haven't used the second battery yet, it lasts a good length.
- The charging station is simple, just click it in and go.
- The weed whacker and edger work great.
- Pretty powerful.
Would I repurchase it?YES
Would I recommend it to a friend?YES
Check out a very in-depth review from +bestkitchenreviews (No affiliation)
Black & Decker 3 in 1 Mower
Click the link above to check out the product page for specs, pricing, discount deals, and shipping info on Amazon. I'm an associate of Amazon, and I may earn a commission off the purchase of this product with no additional cost to you.