First Aid Ceramic Knob on Zazzle [Story & Review]
The StoryMy mother runs a foster home, and it's mandatory to have a first aid kit and fire extinguisher. The big red fire extinguisher was easy to see, but the first aid kit was in a kitchen cupboard. The problem was, I didn't want to put a first aid sticker on the cupboard door because if she decided to move the kit, she would be sitting there peeling off the sticker for hours. The solution was placing a removable first aid ceramic knob which I created on Zazzle.
- There was only one size for a round ceramic knob on Zazzle, so it looks a little bigger than the other cupboard knobs.
- The screw provided was too long for my cupboard, but no big deal, I used a nut fastener to subsidize the extra length.
- When I customized the product on Zazzle, I was pulling my hair because I have a slower internet connection. Zazzle's platform works best on a fast internet connection.
- Express shipping was the only option provided at the time, which bumped up the price.
- The Zazzle creator platform is great, but it can be complicated if it's your first time. I recommend checking out the Zazzle tutorials on Youtube. Click Here
- Peace of mind.
- Created location awareness for the first aid kit in the home.
- Esthetically pleasing, it blends into the kitchen very nicely.
- Very easy to read.
- After a few months, it still looks good, no fading print.