GearBest Crossbody Bag After 4 Months [Story & Review]
I DJ, and the progression from big square heavy record crates to CD binders and now hard drives has been an interesting evolution when it comes to DJ bags. I only have to carry my hard drive, headphones, and adaptors. The problem was I was using a big bag to take little stuff, and in transit, I found it to be a nuisance. I started looking on Amazon and found nothing that would actually work until my cousin recommended me to a site called +GearBest. I knew nothing of the company or their products, and I was really reluctant to shop away from my usual place, but I eventually gave them a try and purchased the Backpack Crossbody Tactical Bag for a pretty inexpensive price.
Fast Forward four months later.
Let's check out how everything did in the review.
The Review (Pictures below)
(I'm not an affiliate of GearBest)
- No peace of mind on rainy days.
- The main and front lower compartments have holes for possibly additional elastic loops or ventilation which goes right through the bottom of both main compartments.
- Not water resistant
- The additional support for the shoulder strap folds inward at times making it a bit of a challenge putting it on while on the go.
- The plastic buckles feel a bit fragile.
The Pros | Benefits
- The 600D oxford fabric is very durable.
- The ambidextrous sling design is excellent.
- There are no unexpected breaks from the zippers.
- The sling strap and plastic clasp have held up with no wear and tear.
- The main compartment has three convenient multi-layer compartments.
- The inner material is great.
- The shipping was free and took approximately two weeks to get to my home in Western Canada.
Would I repurchase it?No
Would I recommend it to a friend?Yes, if they didn't mind the holes in the main compartments.
Check out a video by Айдер Алиев (No affiliation)